Diamat material preparation is gentle and highly efficient
Moisture in plastic pellets or PET-flakes can have a negative influence on the quality of your plastics extrusion. This is not only true for water on the surface of granules, but also for hygroscopic polymers like PET that bond with moisture on a molecular level. Our plastic dryers can solve this problem: The perfectly premixed and bulk density optimised material is conveyed to the crystallisation via a screw conveyor. In our in-house developed crystallisation system, the plastic resin will be re-crystallised and dried to a residual moisture content of less than 50ppm.
The most important benefits of the diamat PET crystallisation dryer in summary:
- Very low residence time
- Very low buffer amounts
- Very low residual moisture < 50 ppm
- Intrinsic viscosity reduction max. approx. 0.02 percentage points
- Very gentle but highly efficient process
- High energy efficiency, low energy consumption
- Extremely high flexibility processability of a wide range of materials
- Processability of a wide range of qualities
- Processability of PE/PET composite materials
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Operator simplicity
- Mature and proven technology
The information and possibilities on the subject of A-PET extrusion are now so widely scattered and confusing that we have compiled additional information material. Or you can just contact us for an individual solution.
We will be happy to send you our information brochure on request.