Diamat material preparation is gentle and highly efficient
The perfectly premixed and bulk density optimised material is conveyed to the crystallisation via a screw conveyor. In our in-house developed crystallisation system, the material will be re-crystallised and dried to a residual moisture content of 50ppm.
The most important benefits of the diamat PET crystallisation dryer in summary:
- Very low residence time
- Very low buffer amounts
- Very low residual moisture < 50 ppm
- IV reduction max. approx. 0.02 percentage points
- Very gently but highly efficient process
- High energy efficiency, low energy consumption
- Extremely high flexibility processability of a wide range of materials
- Processability of a wide range of qualities
- Processability of PE/PET composite materials
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Operator simplicity
- Mature and proven technology
The information and possibilities on the subject of A-PET extrusion are now so widely scattered and confusing that we have compiled additional information material.
We will be happy to send you our information brochure on request.
Other components from diamat
We always find the right contact person for you!
Telephone: +49 (0)9851 / 57029-0
diamat Maschinenbau GmbH
OT Sinbronn D-91550 Dinkelsbühl
Email for general request: email@example.com
Email for service and support: firstname.lastname@example.org